Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cleaning the Virtual House

French Road Connections looks different today, or perhaps it looks "retro" today, if you've been reading long enough.

Somewhere along the way, when I switched to the new version of Blogger, I "broke" my template. The main page read fine, in Internet Explorer, but clicking on an individual post, or trying to read in Mozilla, seemed to knock everything awry.

The dead of winter is the time to fix this sort of problem. I started by reverting to an old winter template that worked. I will be adding and tweaking features again in the next few days. So far I've been unable to put that rolling comments feature back into the sidebar, but the is a place to click and see comments at the end of every post. If you folks could oblige me by commenting, even if it's just a "hi", it would help me to trouble shoot.

No comments: